Atlanta Trust Litigation Lawyer
Need assistance with probate litigation? Contact attorney Dana Ashford today!
Despite best intentions, there are times when related parties do not agree with a trust or estate plan. In these instances, attorney Dana Ashford can be your advocate, helping work toward a settlement with the other party or representing your interests should the issue reach the point of litigation.
Dana will combine the advocacy skills of our experienced trial lawyers with the specialized tax and administration knowledge of our estate planning and probate attorneys to provide you with representation that covers every angle, analyzing and addressing every aspect of trusts and estate litigation, including:
- Fiduciary Accounting
- Asset discovery
- Breach of fiduciary duties claims
- Probate issues
- Tax issues
- Trust modifications (contested and non-contested)
- Trust or will construction
- Trust or will contest
- Undue influence, lack of capacity or fraud claims
Emotions may run high in an estate dispute, and Dana Ashford is particularly sensitive to the tangential issues that may arise. By clearly outlining the risks and benefits of each step and working closely with you to keep agreed-upon priorities in sight, she can remain focused on achieving your desired result.
Our settlement and litigation experience includes frequent representation of corporate and individual trustees of, executors of estates, beneficiaries under trusts and wills, and persons with claims against trust or probate estates, including:
- Representing individual beneficiaries in protecting and defending their rights against inappropriate actions of fiduciaries or other beneficiaries
- Representing fiduciaries against claims brought by beneficiaries
- Defending and prosecuting will and trust contests
- Advising fiduciaries or beneficiaries with respect to the interpretation of language used in wills and trusts
Problem Solving Though Aggressive Advocacy
Has your adult child been recently diagnosed with a mental disorder or schizophrenia? We can help you through this difficult time.
Breach Of Fiduciary Duty
We understand how frustrating this process can be on families. We have worked with numerous families to help resolve estate conflict, we seek to provide quick and affordable representation. Click to learn more about how we handle the unique needs involved with Petitions for entitlement to the estate.